From May 17th to 20th, Metal Barre will take part in LAMIERA 2017, the international event dedicated to deformation tools industry and innovative technologies related to the subcontracting, which this year will choose Milan as its new stage.
LAMIERA 2017 will be on stage in the prestigious and modern exhibition area of Fiera Milano Rho. Milan’s internationality skills (as is unique for urban and non-urban transport networks, for external connections, for service, culture, and leisure) along with the exhibition area functionality, among the first in terms of space rationality and service efficiency, will be a further boost to the event dedicated to one of the most promising manufacturing sectors.
Promoted by Ucimu – Systems for Producing, the italian machine tools, robot and automation manufacturers union, and organized by CEU – Ucimu Exhibition Centre, LAMIERA is preparing to wellcome operators at the most suited site for the needs of industry workers, offering a great exhibition and a rich program of events, meetings, initiatives and conferences.
Come and meet us at stand B41, pavilion 13 in Fiera Milano Rho.
Tickets and invitations
Available to visitors, the pre-registration service allows, until May 20th, to request the Golden Card ticket for free and permanent access to the event.
To pre-register properly, you must complete the form with your personal and business information. Once the procedure has been completed, you will be automatically notified with a PDF free entry ticket.
Are you a Metal Barre customer? Contact us, we will send your personal invitation comfortably via email.
How to get
The available tickets are:
- Single race of € 2.50 valid only on the subway and limited to the stations within the City of Milan, also on the Trenord lines, Can not be used to get to Rho-Fiera by train.
- Double race to 5,00 € valid only on the subway and, limited to the stations within the City of Milan, also on Trenord lines, Can not be used to get to Rho-Fiera by train.
- Daily at € 7.00 valid only on the subway and limited to the stations within the City of Milan, also on the Trenord lines, Can not be used to get to Rho-Fiera by train. (Valid only on the days of the event).
- From the A7-Genoa, A1-Bologna and A4-Turin motorways: A 50 Tangenziale Ovest direction Varese, exit Fieramilano.
- From the A4-Venice motorway: exit Pero-Fieramilano.
- From the A8-Varese and A9-Como motorways: from the barrier of Milan north towards A4-Venice and exit Fieramilano.
- From Milan:
- Motorway A8 direction Varese-Como, exit Fieramilano.
- A4 motorway towards Torino, exit Pero-Fieramilano.
- From Milano Centrale, Milan Porta Garibaldi and Milano Lambrate stations: Metro Line 2 Green towards Abbiategrasso-Assago; At Cadorna stop take Metropolitana Linea 1 Rossa towards Rho-Fieramilano.
- From Milan Cadorna Station: Red Line Metro 1, stop Rho-Fieramilano.
- From the Certosa, Villapizzone, Lancetti, Porta Garibaldi, Repubblica, Porta Venezia, Dateo and Porta Vittoria railway stations: Line S5 Treviglio-Varese or S6 Treviglio-Novara line, stop Rho Fiera Milano.
They also stop at the Rho Fiera Milano station:
- All the regional highways trains Torino-Novara-Milano;
- All the regional trains for Varese, Arona, Domodossola and Luino;
- Some trains from Chiasso-Como-Milan line S11 Porta Garibaldi-Rho.
During some trade shows, there are also some Frecciarossa and Frecciabianca trains from and to stations such as Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice and Trieste and Italo trains for the Turin-Milan-Reggio E.-Bologna-Florence-Naples-Salerno.
- From LINATE Airport. There is a direct, pay-per-view shuttle service available on the day of the show, with a shuttle bus. Boarding-landing airport: exit National Arrivals Area; Embarkation-disembarkation Fair: Bus parking area East Port.
- Airpullman Company for online tickets, times and costs: www.malpensashuttle.it
- Bus n ° 73 in the direction of Piazza San Babila, San Babila terminus and metro line 1 red (www.atm.it) for Rho-Fieramilano.
- From MALPENSA Airport. There is a direct, pay-per-view shuttle service available on the day of the show, with a shuttle bus. Airport Embarkation: Terminal 1- Exit 4; Embarkation-disembarkation Fair: Bus parking area East Port.
- Bus Malpensa bus Express Soc. Autostradale spa. For online tickets, times and costs: www.autostradale.it
- Bus Malpensa Shuttle Soc. Airpullman spa. For online tickets, times and costs: www.malpensashuttle.it
- Malpensa Express train station for Milano Centrale station – Milan Porta Garibaldi stop, then subway line 5 lilla direction San Siro Stadium, Lotto stop and red line metro line 1 for Rho-Fieramilano (or Milan Porta Garibaldi train S5, S6 or S11 for Rho Milan fair).
- Malpensa Express train station for Milano Cadorna station, then subway line 1 red towards Rho Fieramilano.
- From ORIO AL SERIO Airport. There is a direct, pay-per-view shuttle service available on the day of the show, with a shuttle bus. Boarding-landing airport: Bus parking area; Embarkation-disembarkation Fair: Bus parking area East Port.
- Orio Shuttle – Airpullman Company. For online tickets, times and costs: www.orioshuttle.it
- Orio Express – Motorway Company. For online tickets, times and costs: www.autostradale.it
Italia terra di alleanze, non di conquiste. Positive le partnership avviate dalle fiere di Francoforte, Colonia, Hannover (by Claudia La Via, Il Sole 24h)
Leave A Comment